- We operate globally in a safe and responsible manner that respects the health and well being of our employees, contractors, customers, and communities; and we protect the environment in which we operate; and we manage energy in the most efficient and effective manner possible to reduce energy consumption and to promote the sustainability of our operations.
- We provide products and services that satisfy customer requirements, and strive to exceed customer expectations, for quality, reliability, technical support, delivery performance, and productivity.
- All employees and others working on behalf of Almatis are expected to understand, promote, and assist in the implementation of this policy and the accompanying principles.
- We value human life above all else and manage risks accordingly.
- We comply with all laws, regulations, and other applicable standards, and set higher standards for ourselves and our suppliers where unacceptable risks are identified.
- We support waste minimization, energy efficient design, products and services, and the prevention of injuries, ill-health, and pollution.
- We are committed to the continual improvement of the quality of our products and services, EHS and energy performance, and the effectiveness of our management systems.
- We set and maintain measurable objectives and targets, and track our performance through management review, self-assessment, and audits.